Evolution MegaLab is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
The following features have been provided to help make our site as accessible as possible to as many people as possible:
- On each page skip links have been provided, enabling direct access past the navigation bar to the page's main content.
- Where there are downloadable documents an indication of the file type has been given, for example if a document is a PDF.
- PDF documents have been configured to be allowed to be read by a screen reader.
- Website headings are correctly nested within pages; this allows screen readers to perceive the structure of the page correctly.
- The size of the text on the website can be increased (within limits).
Evolution MegaLab has strived to make the website accessible to all; however there are a few limitations some users may experience when using the website:
- Google Maps is used to display the data and this functionality is not yet accessible for those who rely on a keyboard or those who use a screenreader. However, the current data are available to download in an Excel spreadsheet which offers limted alternative access.